Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On My Long Absence...

I just realized how long it's been since I've posted anything. Did you miss me? This will be a short-but-sweet update post. I don't want any of you, dear Followers, to think I've forgotten you.

These past few months I've been burning copious amounts of midnight oil to finish my too long procrastinated bachelors degree. Seems an odd thing to covet, especially at my age, but if anything is worth coveting, it is one's education. Anyway, August 2010 is the golden month of my deliverance from oddly opinionated hack to fully accredited literary academic. Between now and then, though, I still have to finish writing a fairy tale, an academic paper and a marketing case study or two, as well as suffer through two finals and compile my writing portfolio. (Whew! Just typing that list exhausted me!) Needless to say, first thing on my agenda after my last final is haunting the Holt School website until grades post immediately followed by a bottle of wine and nap. Then, with luck and a generous contribution to my travel fund, a long hike somewhere. Sedona sounds good. (Now to find a wealthy benefactor...)


Watch for my celebratory graduation post in late August, and please stay tuned for more regularly scheduled posts on heaven only knows what.

Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment